Saturday 30 June 2012

(Short) I'm totally a feminist


So I start up Google Chrome to do some browsing and I find this on my homepage; it's my YouTube link. Th'hell? Why is there the silhouette of a naked woman on my homepage? Why can't I disable it? Why is this being forced down my throat? ARGH! *Flails arms*

Adverts should never be forced upon consumers! I hate it! The only advert that has ever convinced me to buy a product - and I mean an advert that made me go "Huh, wow, that's awesome" and has been the direct reason I've purchased something - has been the Old Spice commercials. Because they are innovative, incredibly funny and generally awesome.

Less of the naked women. Please. :(



1 comment:

  1. Hello! I know this blog is a few years dead, but I was hoping you might be an old friend I've been looking for - my name is Lily and I knew a John Boyson from a village called Buxton in Norfolk when we were both kids. I moved to Devon in 2007 and lost contact, but if anything I've said rings a bell and you're him, and something on this old blog pings your inbox someplace else, please message me back!

    ReplyDelete