Wednesday 6 June 2012

Hey a Blog!

I've decided to begin writing on a Blog of my own - my partner, Steve, has his own, and it's a great way of getting thoughts down in a coherent format. So I'm going to use this Blog to talk about one of my biggest passions; video games. Ever since I was introduced to the gaming industry by both Steve and by YouTubers such as TotalBiscuit, Jesse Cox, The Yogscast and others, I've discovered a lot of stuff about the creation of games.


This, along with the media course I took in College, has pushed me towards turning this passion into a career of some kind. As such, I want to join a University and study games design and one day work on games too! I'd love to be able to tell Steve "I made this bit here", and compare my work to other professional examples.


Anyway, let's get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment